skip to main content
  • Login
  • Register

Independent occupational therapy advice

You can visit an Independent Living Centre, where you can get advice from an independent occupational therapist. You will be able to try out equipment and get advice about what to buy.

Or, you could ask a private occupational therapist to come and see you in your own home.

The College of Occupational Therapists provides a search resource to support people who want to employ an Independent Occupational Therapist.Search here 

For general enquiries phone 0845 129 7699 (available Monday to Friday during office hours)


Independent Living Centres

ILC Semington
St Georges Place
BA14 6JQ
Phone 01380 871007 

Disabled Living Centre
The Vassall Centre
Gill Avenue
BS16 2QQ
Phone 0117 965 9353

 Somerset My Home My Life may also be able to help you.