skip to main content
  • Login
  • Register

Search results

If you can't find the services or products you are looking for, you can ask service providers if they can help. If you can't find the information you are looking for, let us know.

Your search returned 1815 results


  1. Caring for someone with a health condition

    If you care for someone with a health condition, you may want to find out more about their condition. Please see the links below. There are also lots of organisations and support groups you can talk with, for example,Somerset Carers Network - carers'...

    • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

      Personal Independence Payment (PIP) helps with some of the extra costs caused by long-term ill-health or a disability, if you're aged 16 to 64. The rate you get depends on how your condition affects you, not the condition itself. You'll need anassessmentto...

      • Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution - Beaufort House

        A former school, set in two acres of landscaped grounds a short distance from the sea-front in Burnham-on-Sea in Somerset, Beaufort House has 33 ensuite rooms in the main home and 12 self-contained, independent flats. It has recently been extensively...

      • Through the Looking Glass - Memoir Writing

        From: Frome Library

        Through the Looking Glass - Memoir Writing Alternate Mondays 2:00pm – 4:00pm Booking Available

      • My Computer Assistant

        My Computer Assistant is the answer for the many people that do not qualify or cannot get free help from charities to complete online tasks in the home. By 2020 all government departments will be online and there will be no paper forms to claim benefits,...

      • Cedar Lodge

        From: Senad Group

        Cedar Lodge is part of the West Midlands Learning Campus and is situated in rural Herefordshire. Cedar Lodge is a specialist residential home providing an holistic approach to care and learning for 12 adults aged 18 to 65 years our aim is to support and...

      • F4 Day Service @ Street (Strode Road)

        From: Discovery

        A community and centre based service for adults with learning disabilities, over three sites in the Glastonbury and Street area. Providing a variety of twelve week sessions, promoting both vocational and skill development, creativity and physical wellbeing....

      • Carers UK - help and advice

        From: Carers UK

        We give expert advice, information and support. Caring can be extremely complicated. The maze of rights and entitlements can be complicated. Filling in paperwork can be complicated. Getting a break can be complicated. Our feelings about caring can certainly...

      • Practical support for patients and carers

        There is more information about practical support in other parts of this website, including: Being a carer A carer is someone who helps another person, usually a relative or friend, in their day-to-day life. There is information about services and groups...

        • Shopmobility

          Shopmobility is a service which hires out manual wheelchairs and electric scooters to people with limited mobility so that they can shop and use other facilities. You can hire the transport for short or longer periods. Advanced booking is recommended...

          Showing results 1 to 10 of 1815